If you like ad tech, enjoy a challenge, and want to make an impact on the future of advertising, we'd love to hear from you! PCH/Media is the digital advertising arm of Publishers Clearing House, a leading interactive media and entertainment company. Headquartered in Portland, Maine, with offices in New York City, Long Island, Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco, PCH/Media was voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, and 2016.
As a Reporting Analyst at PCH/Media, you will work closely with our data, analytics and media teams to ensure efficient, accurate and reliable reporting for all the digital business groups. You will be responsible for building business intelligence tools, such as automated reports and dashboards used by management and executive teams on a daily basis. With a focus on automation and knowledge sharing, you will help to manage and define the reporting process that fuels our business.
A strong candidate will have superb writing and communication skills, with the ability to translate a data table into key insights and action items for business leaders. An active interest in technology, advertising, and an analytical mindset will be essential for success.
· Strategize and plan marketing campaigns to meet client goals
· Generate clear insights from complex data to inform client decision making
· Manage campaign launch and ongoing operations
· Able to manage and prioritize multiple and competing strategies
· Distill and communicate data and strategy in a clear and concise manner
· Cultivate strong relationships with clients
· Propose and implement business growth and process improvement
· Bachelor’s degree required
· Requires a combination of analytical and communication skills, with some technical understanding
· Proven ability to provide business insights and advice to senior and executive audiences
· Advanced Excel skills and experience handling data sets is essential
· Experience with SQL, Tableau and/or Staq preferred
· Familiarity & experience with DSP/Programmatic buying a plus
Join our winning team and apply today!
This is Portland, ME based position.
PCH is an Equal Opportunity Employer