If you like ad tech, enjoy a challenge, and want to make an impact on the future of advertising, we'd love to hear from you! PCH/Media is the digital advertising arm of Publishers Clearing House, a leading interactive media and entertainment company. Headquartered in Portland, Maine, with offices in New York City, Port Washington, Boston, Chicago, and San Francisco, PCH/Media was voted one of Maine’s Best Places to Work in 2013, 2015, and 2016.
The Account Manager will ensure that PCH/Media maximizes revenue from a portfolio of active clients, by taking responsibility for all upsell/cross-sell and renewal/winback activities. A successful AM will build deep relationships with clients in order to fully understand their business and provide solutions that align with PCH/Media's products and services. To this end, you will work closely with internal departments to ensure successful delivery of all clients' campaign goals. AM's will work across a range of accounts, from tech companies to major name brands. The AM will be based in either our New York, NY or Portland, ME office.
- Identify and maximize growth opportunities from a portfolio of active PCH/Media clients
- Utilize acquired knowledge of PCH/Media products and industry news/trends to answer client questions and speak to any concerns
- Proactively create performance reports and proposals to educate clients on current campaigns and new PCH/Media opportunities that align with their business
- Visit clients regularly in their offices and in social settings to build relationships and trust
- Make outbound calls and send emails to reengage with clients that have been inactive
- Collaborate well with internal departments (including Client Management, Media Analysis, Engineering, Product and Business Development...)
- Understand internal resources needed to be able to help resolve hurdles with clients
- Advocate on behalf of clients, internally escalating any concerns and reasonable requests
- Analyze campaign results and report back progress as well as new opportunities to clients at the end of a defined period
- Continuously work with management to refine growth, win-back, and renewal strategies
- Translate client objectives into action items for Client Management and Client Performance teams to execute
- Negotiate contracts and pursue ways to secure long-term relationships with clients
The ideal Account Manager will possess significant sales or client relationship experience and be able to demonstrate success from solution sales techniques. In addition, this role requires an analytical, technical, and entrepreneurial mindset coupled with some understanding of performance-based marketing.
- 4+ years Sales or Client relationship experience
- AdTech Sales, PMP and/or digital media-related experience a plus
- Experience in building and growing relationships
- Motivated individual, with a positive attitude, who consistently strives to exceed goals and push expectations
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, both written and verbal
- Attention to detail, with the ability to think critically and creatively about the big picture
- Able to use data to effectively tell a clear story
- Willingness to travel to meet with clients and attend industry events
Join our winning team and apply today!
This position will be based in either our Portland, ME or New York, NY office.
Publishers Clearing House is an Equal Opportunity Employer